Gambling In Macau
If you are planning a gambling trip to Macau, you’re in for a great time. Whether you plan to focus on just one casino, or if you are going to hit the whole city, there are a few things you will want to keep in mind. Even if you are an experienced gambler with cities like Las Vegas and Atlantic City, you are going to find that there several elements to Macau which serve to make it a good deal different from anything you have experienced in the past.
This is an electrifying city, to be sure. Strictly in terms of gambling at the casino (or casinos) of your choice, you are in for a memorable experience. Keeping a few simple things in mind will go a long way towards ensuring you have the best time possible.
Basic Tips For Gambling In Macau
You’re going to have a great time in this city. You simply need to remember a few key things:
• Check out the Venetian: For a lot of people, the Venetian is THE gambling destination for Macau. The gaming experience includes machines and tables as far as the eye can see, set against one of the most luxurious backdrops to be found anywhere. This casino also features a massive shopping mall.
• Drinking: Unlike Vegas or Atlantic City, this metropolis doesn’t serve alcohol on the gaming floor. In other words, if you want to have a few spirits before you settle in to play, you’re going to want to take care of that beforehand.
• Don’t take pictures: Regardless of the casino you choose, you are going to want to be aware of the extremely strict policy most establishments have regarding photography. In other words, you might get away with it, but it’s generally not going to be worth the hassle.
• Where’s the strip? Vegas veterans are used to the magnificence that is the Las Vegas strip. However, in Macau, you won’t find anything comparable. In terms of making sure you are near the best casinos, you will want to keep yourself centralized to Cotai. Any casino you might consider is going to be located in that part of the city.
• Understand the atmosphere: While Macau is an extraordinary city, with gambling and so much more, the atmosphere is considerably different than that of Las Vegas. This is a place for business people and families, not so much for those eager to go wild on the neon streets of a city that never sleeps.